Thursday, June 9, 2011

How much money would I need for a 2 week group trip to Tokyo, Japan?

Question:


I'm gonna be traveling with my friends, next year or so, to Tokyo and I was wondering how much money we should make. There would be 11 of us, and one 15-year-old coming with us, so I wanted to know the money estimate for the plane ticket, hotel, food, and transportation. If you have a good estimate on any of these, please answer!

Answer:


No one on this site can give you an accurate answer since there are too many variables, such as:
what airline will you use, do you fly 1st class, business class, economy, what day of the week you fly on, which month you go in, where you will stay(hostel, business hotel ryokan etc.), where you will eat, what kind of food you will eat, what kind of and how how many souvenirs you will buy, where you will go(sightseeing places), what kind of transportation you use, etc.

My best advice to you is to go see a travel agent, and maybe that agent can arrange for a group discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment