Thursday, June 9, 2011

Question about Han's hair from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift...?

Question:


Does anybody know what he uses in his hair to get it to stay like that? I currently use an Axe thing, and my hair is about the same length and I wear it the same way as he did. But what I use doesn't last long and looks a bit too oily even when I use barely any. So I'm pretty much wondering if anyone knows what he uses or how he gets it like that, or if anybody has any suggestions for something else that would also work well. Thanks for any advice given.

Answer:


I'm guessing Y!A put this in the Japan section lol

As for the question, only the film producers will know exactly what gel was used. Your best bet would be to go to a salon with a picture of him / his hairstyle and see what they would recommend for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment