Thursday, June 9, 2011

What do the Japanese think of FT Island?

Question:


I am not trying to sound racist. I just really want to know. xD

FT Island has been getting a lot of popularity in Japan lately... but I really want to know what the Japanese think of them. Is their music okay to them? Do they think they're cute? Do they not like Koreans taking over the Japanese music industry? What do they think about them?

Lol thanks. Sorry if this question is confusing or offensive or anything, I just want to know. o__o;

Answer:


I didn't no about FT Island till now.
I just searched and realized its a korean man band.

SNSD, Girls Generation.
thats all I no about Korean girl groups.
FT island seems unpopular in Japan.

you are fun of them so you think they are famous in Japan, too.

I think Asians dont get attention as much as Whites does. Britney, Lady JAJA. look at them
they are making 100 times money than Jap or Kigger pop singers.
hmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment