Monday, September 26, 2011

Do Asian men (Japanese, in particular) find Latinas attractive?

Question:


Hey(:
OK. I have a liking for Asian men. Someday, in the somewhat near future-- I hope to travel to Japan. I’m Hispanic. Tan—not skeletal/not chubby—and have long dark curly hair and side bangs that I always straighten. My question is: do Asian men find Latina attractive? (in general). Would it be nearly impossible to get a guys attention in Japan? I’d be going to Japan for a non-relationship seeking reason but I’m JUST CURIOUS. To see how likely it’ll be for me to find a date.
(yes, I would have a moderate fluency in the language but my question is about attraction. Do Japanese men (if not, Asians in general) find Latinas attractive? -__o

Thanks!!

Answer:


Aw great. Another, "do Japanese men like?" question. Listen, no one can tell you who Japanese men like. Must I tell you why? BECAUSE EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT REGARDLESS OF RACE. And sorry to be blunt but, why are you telling us about your physical features? No one cares. Your question was, "Do Asian men (Japanese, in particular) find Latinas attractive?". Not, "Would Japanese men find me attractive?". So what was the point of that?




@ilikeyourface561, Tea Time had better be the one who gave people thumbs down. Because if it was you, that's really childish. Giving people thumbs down because they didn't say," Oh yeah!! Japanese men LOVE Latina women!!". You definitely won't be getting Japanese men with that infantile attitude Or any man for that matter . And sorry to break it to you but, most Japanese people don't approve of sexual interracial relationships.

@ilikeyourface561, Ok, I was a little harsh. You have my sincerest apologies. But do you really want a generalization of a Japanese man's preference? Fine. Most Japanese men like Japanese women. There. That's your generalization. Not saying you won't find a Japanese man that likes you. Hopefully you will.


@ChevalierCourageux, What do you mean, "yupe"? You and your buddies don't represent all Asian men. So you can't say yes. And according to you profile, you aren't even Japanese.

@Chai Time, I bet you're Tea Time aren't you? Did your first answer as Tea Time get removed? Here's a tip. If you don't want people to know it's you, try changing your second accounts name from something less similar than your fist accounts name.

@Sayaka, No, foreigners are not rare in Japan. You must live somewhere that doesn't get much city action. There are a lot of American military bases in Japan and also, Japan is one of the hottest tourist attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment