Monday, September 26, 2011

What does this Japanese phrase mean?

Question:


まじはらいたいしぬ。

It appears a lot in the doujinshi series I read. When I try to make sense of it my translation comes out weird.

まじ= seriously
払う=to pay, drive away, get rid of

So I come up with "I really want to get rid of you guys" but it doesn't sound right.

Also, is there any tips anyone can give me when it comes to translating slang terms and accents. For example,

ちょういじめっすよこれ

It took me a while to get that っす is a drag on the word です.

So does this sentence translate as "This is really poking fun" etc.


Please help. Onegaishimasu.

Answer:


●まじはらいたいしぬ

まじ=seriously
はらいた=腹が痛い my stomach ache for strong laughter
しぬ=死ぬ I die(almost goin to die because of strong laughter)

in a word, "I'm gonna die cuz this make my stomach ache for laughter.

●ちょういじめっすよこれ
ちょう=超 extremely, very.
いじめ=虐め bully
っすよ= ですよ is
これ= this
in a word:
this is a kind of extremelly horrible bullly.

No comments:

Post a Comment