Monday, September 26, 2011

Post graduation in Japanese language (M.A japanese).?

Question:


konnichiwa sensei..am planning to do my M.A in japanese ,by this year my M.Sc in computer science is going to finish.So can I go for M.A japanese directly without doing B.A in japanese..If its possible then please tell me which university offers this course.In google i found only jawaharlal nehru university is there anyother university which offers this course.

Answer:


I've never heard of that. As far as I know, you can study a language, but if you want a Masters Degree associated with it, it's not just going to be in the language, like Japanese. It would have to be in a specific discipline, like Japanese Literature.

How much Japanese do you know? You can't just skip directly to a Masters programme in Japanese if you have no Japanese background. How would you know what they're talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment