Sunday, October 2, 2011

How do you do?I am Japanese woman. It is a question from Japan.Please tell me about a British male?

Question:


I met a British man. I could not speak English, it enjoyed itself with him. He returned to Britain on the next day. I and he are exchanging e-mail from the day. I also sent my own many photographs.He sends sugared words, saying"missing you", "I cannot stop thinking of you","I think of you all day every day","I love looking at your photos", "I would like to meet me", etc.
He is married.
I do not care.
I would like to be together with him.
What does he think?
Has he sent sugared words to kill time?
He is a CEO of the international company and successful,and he is very smart.
Does he send to me with a joke?
A British male's concept of marriage is not known.
How should I just discern?
Please tell me about a British married person.

Although I and he will not know for what to become from now on, he will come to Japan in February.
He has said that he meets me then.

Thank you for your time.

Answer:


A British male's concept of marriage is not known
→ こんなものは元々ないというか、人それぞれ。

それって、不倫でしょう? 
”CEO of the international company and successful” (太ってない?)
みたいな人は、あなたがダメなら また次の女性に同じようなことを言うでしょう。

やめときなさい。

No comments:

Post a Comment