Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm going to Japan for vacation, would I be considered fat?

Question:


I'm about 5"4, maybe a little more and weigh around 128 lbs. My waist is around 29 inches and my hips 35 inches. I'm trying to get down to 115-120. I have some time, we're going in spring break.

I don't really want to be fat there since I've seen some Japanese stores online and the clothes are really adorable. And small.
Yeah.

sooo

Answer:


Welcome to MOSQUE, the Ministry Of Silly QUEStions. Your question has been plopped on our desk for a very, very obvious reason.

We do really hate to answer a question with a question, but it truly is instructive. That being "Who really gives a flying sexual intercourse about your weight/height ratio?"

If you really don't want to be fat in Japan, wait while I poll others in the office..........

They all said lose some weight.

Wait again.......

Everyone said that they do not CARE what weight you want to get down to because facts say, and have said, and will always say, that simply wanting to slim down means squat. Zero.

This just in from the other desks......

It doesn't make any difference at all about sizes in Japan because you will have what is called a 'suitcase'. That 'suitcase' will contain clothes that actually fit your body.

If you really don't want to be fat, go on a diet. Otherwise.... wait......

Office of MOSQUE.....

1- You are at least a bit chubby.
2- You are not going to do anything about it.
3- Therefore, deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment