Monday, October 10, 2011

How do you say 'for me' and 'to me'in japanese?

Question:


As in "it was very difficult for me"

And then 'to me' as in "to me, he's not that cute"

Would it be something like "Watashi ni mo, kare wa amari kawaii ja nai."???

Answer:


Really depends on the gender, so I will do generic ones and both.

As in "it was very difficult for me"
Man = Boku(or Ore or Watachi) ni tottewa totemo muzukashi katta desu
Woman = Watashi ni tottewa totemo muzukashi katta desu
Generic = Totemo muzukashi katta desu

And then 'to me' as in "to me, he's not that cute"
Man = Boku wa, kare wa sonnani kawaii towa omoi masen
Woman = Watashi wa, kare wa sonnani kawaii towa omoi masen
Generic = Anmari(or Amari) kare ha kawaiku naito omoi masu

Hopefully these will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment