Monday, October 10, 2011

Which country is better overall, Sweden or Japan?

Question:


Which country is better overall, Sweden or Japan? Pros and Cons?
It's my dream to spend the rest of my life in one of the two. I swing back and forth between them. I don't care about war, armies, etc. I care about the quality of living. Just list pros and cons because they are both wonderful places. I don't know how I'll make up my mind, but I want to hear other people's perspectives and reasoning.

Answer:


I'd go with Japan, but that is only my opinion. They are as different as night & day.
One thing to consider is each countries immigration policy. Japan's is very closed. Sweden's ? I don't know.
What are your job skills ? Japan mainly only accepts people who have a skill a Japanese doesn't have. It won't be easy to find a life long job.
I don't think anyone on this page can give you a good answer. Most of us here will know little or nothing about Sweden. I never hear anything negative about Sweden, so I'm sure it's a nice country to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment