Monday, October 10, 2011

What's the radiation situation in Japan currently and how might it escalate?

Question:


I was just wondering if anyone had a reliable source, or information, on the amounts of radiation and the level of danger in Japan right now. I've been searching the internet but can't find anything substantial or concrete. Reason is that I want to do international studies in Japan when I go to college and my mother is concerned about the safety of living in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami. What do you believe the situation will be like in the following years and does your evidence support it? If you could give some good sources with ethos it would be appreciated. Thank you

Answer:


I believe it's limited to about a 20km area around the Fukushima nuke plant. They seem to have it under control at this time.
99%++ of Japan is safe. If it wasn't, it would be world wide news.

No comments:

Post a Comment