Sunday, October 16, 2011

I want to visit japan..?

Question:


Ok, so I told my stepmother that I was thinking about visiting Japan when I got older (i'm thirteen) and she told me that in high school I would be able to become an exchange student for about a year in japan. How much will it cost? I really am thinking about becoming an exchange student and Japan sounds really neat to visit. I want to visit Kyoto because it's really beautiful. Am I gonna have to speak Japanese, because I know only a few phrases in Japanese (I've been studying it for about a week). Plus, my dad doesn't know I want to visit Japan. I don't even know if he'll let me visit japan in my high school years. I'm in eighth grade, and I was thinking about visiting Japan in my sophmore or junior year. I'd really like some advice and tips..

Answer:


It's good idea to visit Japan before you decide to try to be an exchange student.
A lot of people ask "how can I move to Japan?" even before they visit here to see the reality of our country. You are much better than those people.
Come and visit Japan first. You can get much information that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment