Saturday, November 19, 2011

Awesome places in Tokyo?

Question:


Me and a couple of friends are planning a trip to Japan to go to Tokyo. I have always wanted to go but i never did think about what we should do there. I know my friends arent into things like museums and stuff like that. I know they want to have nothing but fun....have a blast.....party. What should we do there? What restaurants should we visit? What are some sites we should see? Lol the only thing i know about Tokyo is that theres alot of lights and people...but i have no idea what we should do and i dont want our trip to be boring.

Answer:


Sunshine City in Ikebukuro; It's a 60 story high building with a hotel, an aquarium, planetarium, restaurants, shops...etc. Go to the highest point at night, it's so beautiful. Trust me, sunshine city is awesome.

Tokyo Disneyland/ Disney sea; They're both next to each other. I've been to both and they're both real fun but I prefer disneyland though.

Shinjuku has lots of lights lol and people lol.. but there tons of fun places in there.

Shibuya has lots of light and stuff too Lol, and lots of young girls...if youre an interested guy..

The nightlife there is pretty awesome.

Anyways, have fun! Trust meh, it's epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment