Saturday, November 19, 2011

To those who have read "Japanamerica"?

Question:


Or just to anyone who has knowledge of Japan-US relations,

I want to know what led to the "entrance" of popular Japanese culture in America. I know the answer is historical but can you explain it even briefly?

Answer:


Because people in America want something better. How can they make good stuff while eating terribly bad tasteless garbage? No they can't. The Elvis days are over. Noooobody thinks American culture is good anymore. And look at those ugly women in their showbiz. Holy sh*t.
I mean I am a man but I can't sleep with them because they are not attractive enough. Sorry but I would rather prefer Justin Bieber.

It just occurs to me that the tombstones of Micheal Jackson and Steve Jobs should read "the last good guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment