Sunday, November 20, 2011

Can someone explain and break this down for me?

Question:


1)Kirakira to kagayaku miraa
2)Watashi wa donna fuu ni utsutteiru no?
3)Horahora to te maneku mirai
What I've gotten:
1) Shining brilliantly in the mirror(?)
2)I wonder what has shifted in the wind (???)
3) Look! Look! The future waves it's hand at us.
I found out the meaning of the words and tried to translate it but, as you can tell, I don't think I translated it correctly. These sentences are supposed to be lyrics in a song, but it sound completely incoherent (mirror->the wind->the future). I'd greatly appreciate the help if anyone could help and break the sentences apart and explain them to me :)
ありがとうございます:D

Answer:


1. Brilliantly shinning mirror.
2.How do I look? ( in the mirror) fuu is not wind in this case, i.e, kou iu fuu ni shite こういうふうにして- Do it like this. More direct translation is: How do I look like reflected in the mirror? like = fuu
Utsutteiru means reflected
3.Look, look, future is inviting me.
te maneku is one word temaneku - hand invite, inviting hand gesture

As is the case in English lyrics, Japanese lylics are not exactly like science. You have to follow by feelings not by logic. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment