Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why are Japanese food so popular among the world?

Question:


Well, maybe 'world' isn't a good world to describe it. I just feel that Japanese food is known by many people and I wonder why. In my country I always see Japanese food in franchise though my country has nothing much related to the Japanese.

I mean like, ask people what is 'sushi' or 'sashimi' or 'ramen' and most would know. Ask people what is 'taco' or 'escargots' and I'm sure less know of it, than those who know Japanese food. I'm not judging or insulting Japanese culture, I'm just curious why they are so popular. Some people can know more Japanese food than their own culture's cuisine.

Answer:


Japanese food is popular around the world because it taste so good and is usually really healthy. A lot of people also really like the amazing presentation and detail that goes into every dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment