Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lakeland, Florida best place to take japanese classes?

Question:


I'm learning japanese online in 123japanese.com. But i feel like it's not going to work teaching myself japanese. This sound silly but I asked my mom if I could get Japanese classes for my Christmas present and she said yes. Is there any japanese tutoring classes in Lakeland, Florida? Thanks:)

Answer:


I'm glad you will be taking classes as they are the best way to learn Japanese and not a website.

Websites are not always the best way to learn Japanese. Most websites are run by people with no teaching credentials and are not even native speakers of Japanese. Some of them are just interested in making money and not in helping you in what you need to be successful in learning Japanese.

The best way to learn Japanese is by taking a class, enrolling in a course or investing in a good textbook. If you can't take classes then the self-study method with the correct resources is a good way.

How to Learn Japanese
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment