Monday, December 12, 2011

Concearning My Japanese Friend..?


I have a friend in Japan who is interested to emigarte and live in Australia..
He is 60 years old extremely talented Artist..

I am just curious how difficult is for someone that age to emigarte to Austraia and indeed to any other English speaking country .. USA or Australia , New Zealand etc..
All advice will be greatly appreceated..


Some countries issue "retirement visa" which is a visa for retired people. It depends on each country how difficult it is to get it.

I think it's not easy for countries like Australia and New Zealand. But it's easy for Japanese to get a retirement visa of Philippines. You just need small amount of money like $20,000.

Google with "retirement visa" for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment