Monday, December 12, 2011

What movies is this? It's either Japanese or Korean and is about World War Two?

Question:


I don't even know if the movie was released yet, I just remember reading a article on it and watching a teaser trailer.

In the movie a Japanese upper class man and his poorer friend (servant? and they may have been childhood friends) during WW2 go on this like epic journey were they eventually got from Japan through Eurasia and eventually are in the German army.

I know that the poor friend (servant?) is played by a Korean actor

The director or scriptwriter mentioned in the article that he was inspired by a old WW2 picture he saw that had an asian man in a WW2 German uniform.

Answer:


A Korean movie "My Way".

It will be released on 22 Dec in Korea, and on 14 Jan in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_%282…

No comments:

Post a Comment