Monday, December 12, 2011

Good japanese romance dramas/movies ?

Question:


i liked
nodama canrabile ( i've seen all the specials and the movies too)
hana kimi
paradise kiss
high school debut
the one about the creepy girl and the 4 hansome guys....i forgot what it is called...

Answer:


My japanese friend was crazy about nodama canrabile. Have you ever tried Kimi ni Todeke. I think they have a movie but it's not as great as the anime. Anime is good to watch!!
But if you're only looking for a movie then i suggest I give my first love to you. But warning it's so sad. I cried like a fountain. Or one liter of tears which my friends watch and you apparently cry 1 liter of tears hahah. Gosh why are all my suggestions so sad. Umm but if you have totally different taste then visit this site it shows whats popular in the category you like and lets you watch them. http://www.mysoju.com/
......................................…

No comments:

Post a Comment