Thursday, December 1, 2011

PLEASE JAPANESE Translation that make sense?! Please :(((((?

Question:


Please, I asked 20 times, in 'language' section, but nobody seems to translate properly..
why it's so difficult?
Please, help me....


NEW曲は詩も曲調も今までの要素を残しつつ
新しい要素も自分なりに考えてアプローチしてみました
"I approached the new song/music, both lyric and melody, by keeping the existing elements and adding some new elements by myself." (is correct this?)

2011年GUILTY やROMANTICリリースを経ての
曲を作る事が 出来て、歌えました!
1曲はLIVEでかなり盛り上がりそうだ。。。
早くリハにもはいりたい (I want to have the rehearsals soon/I want to have
(the songs?) at rehearsals soon)
...の前にまずはROMANTICリリースに向けて
準備です!

Please, help me, it's too hard for me... :(

Answer:


idk if this is what u want but the first thing says:

NEW music is now even while retaining the elements of poetry melody
I tried to approach one's own thinking is also a new element


the second thing says:
GUILTY or through the release of the 2011 ROMANTIC
You can make a song, Emashita!
It's quite likely climax song LIVE. . .
Hairitai even faster rehabilitation

and third is:
ROMANTIC ... For the first release before
Is ready!

Idk if thts wat u wanted to be translated i was confused hope i helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment