Thursday, March 17, 2011

Anyone with Knowledge about Radiation: Will Dangerous level of radiation affect people here in Oklahoma :S?

Question:


Ive been following this stuff Almost hourly. and its getting worse and worse. and the Hype people of Yahoo! are saying "Oh yeah they're lying to us this is going to kill everyone off" and ect. I live in Oklahoma and I know the Jet stream has a tendency to Run right through Oklahoma. And I read a post about a Swedish scientist saying it will reach all the way to Europe! So please No "Oh the government says!" or " You can't trust what the government says!" I want factial answers from people who know what they're talking about not the Average Uneducated Joe who decides to start a big hype about something he doesn't even begin to understand. I'm 13 btw and I want the straight up truth Should I worry. and yes I hope for the best of those in Japan.

Answer:


At this time Oklahoma is not in danger of radiation. It is very unlikely that Oklahoma will ever be in danger of radiation from the Japan nuclear crisis regardless of how bad it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment