Sunday, March 20, 2011

Does any one here live in Japan?

Question:


I live in Florida. When a hurricane goes by, the news people make it look like the entire state of Florida was flattened by the hurricane. Lots of videos of damage along the ocean. Where MOST of us are living, there is no damage. Only what we see on tv.

When I watch the news and they talk about Japan; what a suprise! - Nothing but videos showing damage along the ocean.

Propbably yes, a lot of damage in Japan. But not everywhere! Are you in places where there is no damage. Only what you see on tv also?

PS I know that news is not news without showing bad things. I just wish they would show what is happening that is right also.

PPS What happen to the two dogs I see on the video. Anyone rescued them yet? I see another video where there is a island full of cats that are NOW bringing food, etc. too. That was good.

Answer:


About the two dogs: If you're referring to these dogs -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3TM9GL2i… -- I'm happy to report they were rescued by an animal rescue group and are being cared for at shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment