Sunday, March 20, 2011

I want to send care packages to Japan but I have no clue where to begin?

Question:


As most of you know, a big earthquake hit Japan as a 9.0. Followed by a tsunami and many nuclear problems. I'm only 12 and live very far away in West-Virgina (USA) I want to send things like....canned foods, water bottles, blankets, towels, toiletries and other thing. I really have no where to begin. I kinda want to talk to my school about a fund raiser but I'm afraid they will think I'm absoulty nuts or something. Can someone please help. Cause I know doing this would be very expensive for like buying the stuff and sending it all the way to Japan. Can anyone help?

Answer:


Your compassion is deeply commendable, but heavy stuff like that takes a fortune to send over.
Sending money is far more effective and flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment