Sunday, March 20, 2011

Would a hippie Japanese guy be interested in dating a white Californian girl?

Question:


I know everyone is individual, but I mean it in the sense that a white otaku girl will most likely be more interested in Japanese guys, while a mormon American girl will most likely not be.

Im 21, white, 4'10", and I really want a Japanese man who is spiritual and a bit hippie >.< I dont mean hippie like smoking dope and living in a car lol. I mean he comes from lots of money (so we can relate), but is not materialistic, and would be chill running around naked in the woods...saving animals...traveling the world together.

I chose to study abroad in Southern Japan hoping the ppl are more chill...

Thank you and pls understand Im not meaning to offend anyone...Its just I have an idea of who I would want to be with, and if I could find him I think we could make eachother's lives really happy! ^.^

Answer:


Interestingly enough Derek Hough of Dancing With The Stars, is making a movie with an Asian Female, called Boa, a music superstar from Korea.

Derek Hough is Mormon.

Does this disprove your original premise, that white Mormons can only hang out with other white Mormons?

Beyond that I have seen plenty of Asiatics date, and even marry, white Americans. Some were Asian Americans who married Caucasian Americans, some were Asians from their own countries who married Mormons.

My niece is crazy about K-Pop, and K-Pop rock stars. If a Korean Mormon man offered to marry her, I doubt she would say no, as long as they were both a good match for each other, in the first place.

I realize that this was not the main thrust of your question, but, I think perhaps that you have many preconceived notions that are incorrect.

If you want to date and then marry a Japanese man, I am sure that there are Japanese men who would be glad about that, whether that man is a Japanese American, or a Japanese man from Japan.

The real question is are your's and his personalities compatible? Is your religion close enough to his religion as his, so that you can grow together in faith and love?

Seek and ye shall find, are words from Jesus Christ. If you want a Japanese man that is also a spiritual person along with whatever other good traits that he has, that is what you will find...

if you seek with faith.

I think it would be very logical assume that a Japanese man, the kind that you are describing would be interested in dating you and perhaps more. This is because people often want something different in a mate.

For example my Nephew was working at the Los Alamos Nuclear research facility. And he met a Chinese American woman who had also never been married and they both happened to be Mormons.

As it turned after working together for awhile they both realized that they could really relate to each other, on a lot of different levels. In did not take long for them to realize that they should both marry each other, because their differences actually made each of them perfect for each other.

So that is what it comes down to.

Being different enhances the possibilities of romantic attraction in many cases, for many people.

Certainly you being a White Caucasian will only enhance the chances of you meeting a fine Japanese man, because being different will make you even that much more attractive to the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment