Sunday, March 20, 2011

YesAsia Shipping Time and Location?

Question:


I'm interested in buying from YesAsia, but I would like to know where they ship from. When I was near the confirmation section, they gave me an estimate for how long it would take to reach me (I live in Canada) and it had a total wait time of one month and a few days if I used the free shipping option.

Will it really take that long? I heard that they don't ship from Canada anymore and only from Hong Kong now, is that true?

Answer:


They ship from China, where their "base" is located, but don't worry because all their CDs are legit, as they get them from sources Korea, China, Taiwan and etc.

They reason why it will take so long is because they need to order the product from the company, and then the product takes approximately 1 week to reach their "base". Now that they have the product that you ordered they will ship it to you, and that will take about 2 weeks.

However, it really depends on how much you order. For example if you order two different CDs, they'll have to order from two different sources, and than wait for BOTH to arrive.

I really recommend Yesasia, order it! :D When I received all the CDs I ordered I freaked,

No comments:

Post a Comment