Sunday, June 26, 2011

Where the best place live in Japan? ♥?

Question:


- Please someone from Japan or Anywhere? can Help Me..

Im gettin Confused and Scared, if I Grow up I'll move to live in Japan for ever( Im 13 Year Old ),but Im scared because there was a Japan Disaster,it was a Earthquake and Tsunami :( tell me more details ( Will It Happen Again ) i don't want to :((

- And if i move to Japan people say's and post in compjuter you need some four year degree and Visa card?what is it? explain more in children way because i don't understand very well English ( Im from Russian )

If i move there how can i found a job do I have to learn Japan language or no? And how much you need pay for House if you live there with furniture? How much does they pay you in Job?

- How can I find a good area and city in Japan? Wye do they wear surgical masks? And if I move there how can i found a love.. Can You Try To Answer My All Questons! I'll be very polite!

Thank You ♥ ♥

Answer:


If you are 13 now, you don't have to ask these questions right now. I think you have to wait for years to actually move to Japan. So ask these questions later after you become better in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment