Thursday, July 7, 2011

How to pass drivers test in japan?

Question:


okay so im planning to enroll at the driving school near my place but the problem is that, im still having a communication problem with people, im still not good in my japanese grammar even though im half japanese myself, the fact that i didnt grew up here and just moved here 3 years ago. i heard of people failing many times because it was THAT hard. i really dont know what to expect when i enroll since ive got no experience in driving AT ALL. so im asking if anyone can give me ideas on how to pass etc. thank you :)

Answer:


There's a school in or around Tokyo that provides classes in English.

The test is given in English in many prefectures.

The books from the above mentioned school may be available separately.

From what I have been told, the instructor doesn't say anything. I was led to believe it is like the motorcycle license driving practical. You memorize the course.

If you have a license from another country, the test is supposedly limited to 10 multiple choice questions. Otherwise it really gets complicated.

If you have more questions specifically, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment