Thursday, July 7, 2011

Volunteering in Japan?

Question:


I'm currently a student in the UK and I'd like to do some volunteering work over the summer to do with the current situation in Japan. I don't want to do more than 2 - 4 weeks, as I've already taken an extra year to do different A Levels, and the course at university I'm going for is maths based, so they probably don't regard a gap year as anything too good (unlike medicine courses). Do you know any good sites?

Answer:


Yea if you find an organization its probably too late to register for it for the summer and most make you pay your air fare and then just provide you with room and meals(sometimes). You can just google ways to volunteer in japan. If I find any for you i will edit this later and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment