Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Is it still worth to go to japan after all what happend?

Question:


Hello, i was wondering if it was really still worth the money and experience.
I am 17 years old and planning on living or going to japan for a certain amount of time when i become an adult. I don't come from a wealthy family and i'm pretty sensitive.
I did not really follow the media and news about what happend, although i feel really bad for it.
I am really interested in the culture and all since i was young.

Ps. I am sorry if i offended anyone with this question.

Answer:


If you're American, you can only stay there 90 days as a visitor. You need a four year degree to qualify for a work visa.
Over 99% of Japan is fine. The only trouble spot is near the Fukushima nuke plants.
If it's worth it or not, only you can decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment