Thursday, March 17, 2011

I want to provide a house for a Japanese family, where?

Question:


Hello, I am from Bulgaria and I want to provide one very big house to a Japanese family, but I don't know where to post it. Please give me a official web site where I can show that information.
Thank you!

Answer:


What's your point, there chief?

The Japanese caused ww2 so they deserve to suffer? Yeah. I really hope there are no balance sheets of good and bad behavior because there were 75 million people living in the Americas before the Europeans showed up and they were decimated by whites, who also kidnapped humans from the West Coast of Africa to be slave labor.

So there's that. And more recently--the coups and meddling with governments in Guetemala, Iran, Cuba, Grenada, various parts of Africa and the Middle East, political assassinations, and the worldwide effect of cheap consumer goods for the American domestic market--how many millions of children are chained to sewing machines so you can have cheaper Nikes?

I'm proud to be an American, but I'm not stupid enough to think that the Japanese deserve natural disasters anymore than the Americans.

If that wasn't the point you intended to make, that the WW2 evil Japanese deserve to suffer, you wrote it in an ambiguous way that makes me think you are both passive-aggressive and ignorant of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment