Thursday, March 17, 2011

The japan crises is freaking me oooout!?

Question:


Hi I live in san diego california and I heard on the news that on Friday southern cali is at risk of being hit with radiation I'm soooo ******** scared for my freaking life I don't know what to do... I'm having anxiety attacks I can't sleep my speech and thought process is out of whack I think the radiation is already hitting uuuuus ...I know nobodies cares about me but their selves but please can someone have a heart and help me come down I have a history of panic disorders I'm bipolar I have separation anxiety I'm scared of the dark I can't sleep alone I wish I had an apartent so I could sleep in the bed with my +$ forever but now I have to either sleep with the tv or all the lights on or in the bed with my mom and she's getting sick of that....I'm just sooo stress and worried I can't sleep someone please help

Answer:


The major news media want to create concern and even panic.
They always make things seem worse than they are.
you are not in any danger, so stop watching t.v. news and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment