Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am American. If a Japanese person buys me an iphone, do I need them to pay my monthly bill?

Question:


Hi...

If I will be in Japan 1 year...I need a phone. I heard that foreigners are only allowed to rent phones (which are a ripoff). I want my own phone. If I ask a Japanese person to buy me the iphone, do I need to rely on this person to pay my monthly bills...

How do I get a cool cellphone in Japan?

Thank you!

Answer:


Sally you need to a grip firmly in reality. Why would a Japanese (stranger) buy you a phone and pay your monthly bills? does this happen anywhere else? If you have the right phone, you can get it unlocked and use it on a PAYG basis or contract (which you pay yourself)

Try this: http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2223.html

No comments:

Post a Comment