Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have a trip in May to Japan and I was wondering if I should go or not?

Question:


I will be going to Japan from the middle of May to the middle of June. I will be in Tokyo. I was wondering if I should go or not. I'm concerned about the radiation contamination of the food there. I heard I cannot eat seafood. I was curious to know what other people would suggest. My other option is to wait til September. This is a opportunity of a life time as my expenses are all paid for. I really want to go but with all this radiation talk, I'm a bit concerned. Any advice would be appreciated.

Answer:


There are no contaminated food or water being sold or served in Tokyo. The government is doing a good job in controlling food that manufactured or grown in Fukushima prefecture. It's safe in Tokyo. I'll be also going there in Tokyo this May 15th so see you there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment