Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vacation in Tokyo, Japan?

Question:


I am a senior high school student and I have never traveled abroad but now I want to vist Tokyo. I want to know everything there is to know about traveling (specifically japan). I want to stay there for maybe a month, if I need to have them, I will bring a parent. Also where is a good place to make native friends my age? Will I need to attend school? If so, how? What are some cool things I can do in Tokyo in spring? (I'm ok with nightlife)

Answer:


Travel around Shinjuku, Shibuya and Minato. There are also some cheap hostels you can stay while in Tokyo. In Harajuku, you can meet some young people, try approaching and talking to them. Some are also interested in anime/manga. But be aware that most natives are not fluent in English. So you have to be friendly and nice in handling conversations for them to like you.
Roppongi is a famous night life area for foreigners. It's expensive there too. If you want karaoke, there are many karaoke bars in Shinjuku. Odaiba is also a worth visiting.

If you want a quick tour of the city, you can ride the sky bus tokyo.
http://skybus.jp/explains/index/00033

Just grab a Tokyo travel flyer/booklet & enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment