Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Living and going to school in Tokyo?

Question:


I've decieded to save my money from my part time job and plan a vist to japan for 30 days. I also want to go to a high school (Sr. Year) so I can study a little while I'm there and make some friends. How do I plan this out? I've looked at apartment rentals for 1 month and round trip flights for the dates that I want.

Answer:


You just can't barge in here in Japan and study, with a tourist visa. Haha!! You should apply for a student visa if you want to study in Japan. And you should be fluent in Japanese enough to understand the discussions and lecture because they won't translate the whole thing just for you. And just for 30 day? Omg.

You can be atleast just a tourist and enjoy Tokyo. It will be hard to find apartments to rent for tourist, but there are tourist houses you can rent for 1 month.

Try this site:
http://www.sakura-house.com/

Guest house is different from apartment. Guest houses are perfect for tourist like you deciding to stay in Japan for atleast a month. They also offer dormitories or hostels if you want a room mate.
Tell your dad about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment