Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ii no psn is down world wide but there saying japan?

Question:


Will b the first to have up and running servers.. so say I make a Japanese account but I live in the states will I be able to sign into the servers or no. Plz dnt answer with no Cuz Psn servers r Down I already no that.

Answer:


just try it and see, i dont see why it wouldnt work. But you never know really. It could be one of those things since your main account is in usa then they wont let you without completely erasing all the data and account names etc. Which if you did that you could loose any thing you dont have backed up. Also you would have to make an account on the psn again not using your old account and you will loose all the things you paid for its up to you if you want to waste the money to see if it works. Just let me know if it does, i was interested in that theory myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment