Sunday, April 24, 2011

What's the fan mail address of Japanese singer Matsushita Yuya?

Question:


I can't find anything on his official website.
There's this 'Mail Service' thing on his site though... but I don't understand anything, so I'm not sure about it. -I'm searching for a postal fan mail address.-

I thought about it if I should just look up the postal address of his music label, Sony Epic Records, but I can't find anything on it's official website either.

Is there anyone please who can help me with this? ...since I got the feeling there isn't a way to send him anything for people from overseas.

Answer:


that mail service thingy is just for getting his latest news. not for sending him your msg.
this is the address of his fan letters.
in japanese 〒107−8301 東京都港区赤坂9−6−35
株式会社EPICレコードジャパン マネージメント部気付 松下優也 宛

probably your not in japan so write this address in english on the envelope.

Mr. yuya matsushita
kabushikigaisha EPIC record japan management bu
9-6-35 akasaka minato-ku
Tokyo-to 107-8301
JAPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment