Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is it fair for JAPANESE TO deplete all of AFRICA fish ?

Question:


JAPANESE NUCLEAR FISHING SHIPS WERE DEPLETING ENTIRE COASTS OF AFRICA OF ALL FISH using modern nuclear power gigantic fishing fleets of ships ? pre-TSUNAMI

Answer:


Taking care of Somali pirates seem like a bigger problem off the coast of Africa. Priorities.

@Homer J. - I love your answer. And yes, borderline racist comments tick me off as much as full blown racism. It doesn't make you any better than the asker who is telling falsehoods of a whole race of people if you are making racist comments like that.

Re- @Homer J. NO NO. You misunderstood. I was calling the OTHER answerer's answer racist. Not your's! I was just requoting what you said and how people like that other person get me mad. That's why I said "I love your answer." I actually like your answer (no sarcasm). Sorry for the mix up.

No comments:

Post a Comment