Sunday, May 22, 2011

Is it possible to teach Art in a Japanese high school?

Question:


I'm a 17 years old student, and i'm currently studying my A-Levels, when I get to university I would like to study Japanese as a Bachelor's Degree, I would also like to study an art related subject together with it, so that i can teach art in Japan.
The only problem I have is that i wasn't able to find any university that gives me this combination, I would like to ask:
1) Does anyone know of universities that can give me this combination? Not history of art.
2) Is it possible to maybe study Japanese in the UK and then get an art related degree in japan? If yes, how can I do that?
3) Is it possible for a foreigner to teach art in Japan at high school level? if yes, How?

Answer:


Probably not. The only jobs we can get are those that a Japanese can't or won't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment