Thursday, June 2, 2011

ANOTHER Question about Japan?

Question:


Okay,so I recently asked a question about Japan,and about could I get in if I wasn't fluent in kanji and japanese.My next resort is to study japanese over the summer,but I was just wondering will it take long?And when I say will it take long,will I still have enough time to attend japanese high school before college if I go to Japan during my sophomore year or will my studying go into University?I have seen foreigners there,and I plan to study hard as I possibly can,but how do they get in?Is it hard?Thanks :)

Answer:


You can't join a Japanese high school so easily. Every high school has an entrance exam which you must take and pass if you want to join.

And you need a visa if you want to live and go to a school in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment