Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prada, Please read this.?

Question:


You have made your intentions quite clear in your question on the China page ( now on page two )

So to be very clear.

If you try to access any private information I hold on Yahoo Q/A or indeed anything private of mine on the internet then I will come down on you like a ton of bricks. Please believe me.

I don't know who you are but the Q/A team certainly do and you will be reported as soon as the regular contributor's on this forum read your cowardly way of trying to gain information.

I speak for myself but your main adversaries and others on this forum will no doubt have their say, and I hope they do.

If you delete your question before others have read it then I will print it in full, here, on this forum in the next few days.

You are an immature despicable person and you should well know it.

Answer:


For the record, Prada sent me an email in which he complained of his posts being deleted and wanted me to click on a link, supposedly to one of this questions. I declined to do so. To answer your question though, I don't particularly care for him either and think that trying to track someone's IP is going a bit far.

NOTE: Prada has subsequently deleted his question in the China forum where he inquired about obtaining the IP address of other users. I would strongly discourage anyone from following any links associated with Prada as he obviously has serious issues to say the least. You can also join the 'Let's Block Prada' club to limit his access of information on members.

No comments:

Post a Comment