Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have an important question about Japan?

Question:


How do I get into a high school in Japan?Not an international?Some questions I have are:
Do I have to be fluent in Japanese
Do I have to be fluent in Kanji
If I wanted to go on my sophomore year (2 years) can I get a scholarship
My current high school doesn't provide study abroad.Problem?
Whats the best study abroad program
Grade wise?
Any other info could you tell me?Im 14.

Answer:


I'm Japanese as well but not full Japanese. I'm currently learning Kanji, (I've already finished katakana and hiragana and there easy) and its not easy, if you have bad memory. And you won't last a day if you don't know or study Kanji. So heres my answers:
No, you don't have to.
I'm guessing yes.
I don't know about the rest. I'm planning on going to Japan when I grow up after I finish college.

No comments:

Post a Comment