Monday, October 3, 2011

I live in New York but I want to move to Tokyo?

Question:


I'm 15 and I've never gone out the country so I'm new to this! So, I have many questions.
1. Around what time are plane tickets at their cheapest?
2. How old do you have to be to ride an airplane without your parents? The person I'll be going with is over 18. He'll be my guardian..or will he get in trouble?
3. Do all high schools in Tokyo have tuition?
4. How old do you have to be to work in Tokyo?
5. What is the process of getting there? Passport, tickets, then I'm there?
6. I'm not Japanese. But many people think I'm asian because of my eyes, skincolor, and black hair; i'm white. No matter how ignorant this sounds, but do you think people will be accepting and friendly?
7. Any good websites to learn Japanese?

Answer:


You can't leave the country without signed parental consent.
A Japanese can work part time at 15, but you can't. You need a work visa, and that requires a college degree and a job offer before you get there.
My advice, forget the idea. It is doomed to fail. The two of you would be arrested and deported. The "over 18 year old " can be arrested for kidnapping or something like that.
Sorry if I seem harsh, but that's life.
Stay in school, go to college, and then think about moving to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment