Monday, October 3, 2011

Japanese three or six month trip?

Question:


So I was at the hairdresser getting my hair dyed. And we were talking about how I got a letter saying that I can go to England or Scotland, but my mom will be going to a meeting to see if we can get it changed to Japan.
Well my hairdresser mentioned something about how my parents can send me to a family in Japan and that family can send their kid to my parents for like 3 or 6 months, and we go to each others school and stuff like that.
She doesn't know what it is called all she knows is that she thinks you have to be in High school or something.
Does anyone know anything about this?
I really wanna participate in it XD

Answer:


It's called student exchange. Contact your school to see if the program is available. It's not free.

No comments:

Post a Comment