Monday, October 3, 2011

Is there any hope whatsoever of immigrating to japan without a high school degree?

Question:


is there any way? any way at all?
i seriously love japan..............
i'm 19, around the perfect age/mindset to adapt an entire new culture (at least i'd give it my all)
thanks for any help!
i want to reach out to japan ... but i'm going to be honest - it dosen't need any more uneducated fools like me :S, at the same time i still want to go :( not as a tourist!!!!! i hate that!!! u don't learn anything except how to overindulge and spend; i want to live in japan for at least a year, any good tips and ull be my hero; if there's any way any way at all i can get a visa and job please let me know how i could go about doing so

Answer:


Only if you marry a native Japanese. You need a college degree to qualify for a work visa. And a student visa costs big yen.
Well, you could try for their wwoof program. But you'd have to work at least 6 hours a day on an organic farm. You'd be in Japan anyway. If I were your age, I'd give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment