Friday, December 16, 2011

Japanese learners : help please with choosing the right dictionary?

Question:


hello people :)

let's get through this ..

I'm confused between two dictionaries : "Kodansha’s Romanized Japanese" by :Timothy J. Vance AND "Random House" by :Seigo Nakao

let me clarify something .. I'm not a beginner student .. I know Kana, basic Kanji + grammar and I could understand half of conversation

which dictionary would be suitable for me?? please help I need to buy it as soon as possible ( I know they're not expensive, but I'll buy it online so the shipping cost + taxes will make them expensive to me if I bought them both , that's why I could afford only one dictionary )

Answer:


Check in the websites where you will find a quick solution for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment