Friday, December 16, 2011

Japanese translation/explanation?

Question:


There's some questions I have about these lyrics.. I know what they mean, but I don't know HOW they mean what they mean.. if that makes sense.

「何がスゴイの?全然わかりません。
それはあなたがした事じゃないでしょ?」

1. 'Nani ga sugoi no?' Why is there a no at the end of the sentence? It's always really confused me.
2. I understand 'wakarimasen' means you don't know/understand, but what does 'zenzen' mean?
3. How do you obtain 'it's not like you did it?' from the last sentence? (I got the translation for this one, since I have no idea how the sentence structure makes that translation, etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Answer:


I can't believe that you are listening to something as sick as that!
I mean really, why would you want to listen to songs supporting child molestation?
You have some serious issues. If I were you I would stop this obsession with this sick, perverted stuff.
Get some help, or burn in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment