Friday, December 16, 2011

Which do you think is the sexiest accent...?

Question:


Is it French?
Italian?
Russian?
Texan?
Dudley?
Japanese?
Australian?
Dartford?

Which accent lights your candle...?

Answer:


Speaking as a male, I would say Trinidadian, followed by Carioca. I have a true born Englishman's horror of all things French (and if it must be French then please let it be Quebecois), I have an Italian son-in-law, so had best not comment on that language. I have a little Russian (just enough to see nothing sexy about it, though I admit to rather liking the Volga Boatmen sung in a deep base voice), am a trifle irritated by Texan, know nothing about Dudley, think Japanese the worst sounding language on earth, especially if uttered by a middle aged male, I have also lived sometime in Earl's Court (London's Little Australia) and several years in Dartford, but while accepting both these accents as part of the scenery. never got turned on by either. However, my first ever girl friend was from New Zealand so I do have fond memoires of Kiwi..

No comments:

Post a Comment