Friday, June 24, 2011

I want to go to japan but i have no money!?

Question:


I would like to go as an exchange student even just for the summer and experience japanese highschool... but even for 2 weeks on vacation would be nice but my parents say even this is too expensive I have been learning japanese for two years now! I am VERY serious about learning the language and speak in japanese to japanese friends on skype often! 60% of everything i do is related to japanese....like you dont understand it literrally is.
I think i deserve to go to japan because i am not like other people who want to go to japan. I actually like it for a genuine reason... So is there any way for me to go to japan before i graduate highschool? Its really important for me to experience it from a teenagers perspective

Answer:


It doesn't matter what you think you "deserve". No money, no trip to Japan. You don't get anything in life because you want it. You get it by earning it.

If you are as serious as you claim to be, then why are you not applying for an exchange program? Why aren't you working summer jobs and saving up?

No comments:

Post a Comment